TM1993

Back to the bottom

Macclesfield won Exeter City in a goal fest tonight, Notts are now back to the bottom of the League Two table.

l2.png

5 remaining games, each one as important as the next one.

Will Neal Ardley regret going for points rather than wins? If Notts controls the game its a win, if not he parks the bus and I am skeptical if its good enough. We best hope Crawley or Macclesfield slip up.

• Like 1

If the form remains like this, I think Notts should be okay but there needs to be more wins than draws. That will be the deciding factor.

im gutted, i am worried that notts will struggle to get back out and i think as most fans feel it will go down to the last game.

Back to bottom we go but I’m hoping it will be temporary and come Saturday we will be off the bottom of league two. Either second to bottom I would be happy with just because seeing us bottom is heart breaking any point progression will be nice 

It's hard to see Notts County stumble to this low point, the seasons where the club didn't have two pennies to rub together and now all this false dawn. I have seen it all during the years I have supported Notts but it's never been this terrible.

I hope with a loan goalkeeper and more solid team we can try and get past this, but as we've seen this season its very hit and miss.

A draw wouldn't be the worst result today, but I had thought better would come if Notts played correctly, being bottom of the table is disappointing and if I was a player it would make me lift my game. Standards shouldn't be dropped.

Notts needs to see something special to turn this around. :(