Sign in to follow this  
DangerousSausage

Juventus dispense with stripes

I've often been jealous of Juventus' stylish shirts. But next season, for the first time in over a century, Juventus will not be wearing stripes, with Adidas kicking 116 years of tradition into touch in favour of this vile abomination:

Image result for new juventus shirt 2019-20

Needless to say, their fans are not happy. Maybe they could buy another club's stripy shirts instead?

the shirt looks okay, its just that silly red stripe down the middle. its like the designer could not be arsed.

I don't mind it actually, though it's not really what I would have imagined from Juventus. I suppose they want to bridge themselves from us.

It's different, I don't mean in a bad way either. I do feel Juventus could have a better design but if I supported them I would still get one.

I don't think any notts fan is going to like red on a shirt, so they arn't going to win with that.

I can see why the Juventus fans are unhappy, it looks ugly, but otherwise it could've been much nicer.

I hope their fans don't buy it.

What does everyone else think of the shirt?

Would you buy the shirt if you was a Juventus fan?? Join in the discussion.