Roll call .. who’s going to Swindon

Magic magpie

I will be there because I have a season ticket. It seems that you will be bringing very large support and herein lies your problem. We are useless at home but half decent away. Given Swindon supporters have had enough and really could not care less it may well feel like an away match.

You could easily win by 4 (not enough I know) especially if you hit us on the break. All out attack by Notts. will allow us to play counter attacking football which we generally do well away from home.

Trouble is, I guess, that this is all irrelevant if the Macc. Lads do not lose.

This is our lowest final league position in more than 30 years. Cannot wait for season to end.

Best wishes to all.

It seems you have sold 2000 tickets and a further 450 available. Many will be at uncovered end of ground but weather forecast is for a dry day.

Our biggest gate of season is expected but it is possible that many home supporters just will not bother. Last home match saw half time exodus including a few sitting in front of us who miss few matches and never leave until the final whistle. This is the result of 3 years of home mediocrity.

I will let you know if anything happens this end to increase my optimism.

Good luck and best wishes.

Our no. 31 Matt Taylor is retiring after tomorrow's match. Could I ask Notts. fans to give him a cheer if he comes on as a sub. (or off if he starts). You have so many going that it would be a magical experience.

I sincerely hope that tomorrow's result does not relegate you and, reading local press forum, am certain that very many of us feel the same way.

May you all have a very safe journey and remember we are inconsistent apart from playing badly at home.

Very best wishes,

Mickey

I'm back in Germany now but I will be watching on iFollow. I'll be missing Waldhof's penultimate home match so I can watch it from the beginning - I'm not risking trying to follow the match with the patchy phone signal on the train!

23 minutes ago, medievalmickey said:

Our no. 31 Matt Taylor is retiring after tomorrow's match. Could I ask Notts. fans to give him a cheer if he comes on as a sub. (or off if he starts). You have so many going that it would be a magical experience.

I sincerely hope that tomorrow's result does not relegate you and, reading local press forum, am certain that very many of us feel the same way.

May you all have a very safe journey and remember we are inconsistent apart from playing badly at home.

Very best wishes,

Mickey

If he scores an own goal he can have a statue on Meadow Lane!

You may be poor at home but we are where we are for a reason. Fingers crossed we'll be seeing you next season.

Archived