The Sale of Notts county is still not finalised

Magic magpie

So the reports coming out of meadow lane (the evening post) say the take over is not yet complete I spoke to my sauce and the staff haven’t been told any different to us .. for god sake this is taking the Micky now ..!! Just bloody sell Hardy and stop mucking around am I alone is this motion. 

My apologies for the out burst but this needs to be done because with out it we can’t buy players or put any plans in place. 

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/football-news/south-african-consortium-inching-closer-2912556

I thought the bid was already in ages ago and the due diligence was a formality.. guess not the bid was in last Friday so it will take a bit longer I understand these things of this price take time to compete but until we do we can’t plan nothing for next season  

3 hours ago, magpiejue said:

I think we can kiss goodbye to our beloved Notts County Football Club. However, i do hope i'm wrong. :(

We will be ok @magpiejue we just need to get it over the line then the preparation for next season can start. At times I’ve thought the same and keep thinking please hurry up and complete it. 

It can take time, I think I would be more worried if news started filtering out about other interest. Hopefully it will be done and dusted ASAP, it's important for the upcoming campaign to have the clubs full focus on moving forward.

Archived