Sign in to follow this  
Magic magpie

Notts v Nuneaton ticket price list released

Anyone wanting to go to our first pre season game away at Nuneaton 6th July  here’s the ticket price list for that game.

72C920CB-033A-4C8B-B62E-F4E7233DCA77.png

It's going to be interesting to see what happens if things remain slow, will fans pay £10 without knowing much else such as signings etc? I am sure it will be okay in the end. I'm looking forward to the games.

Prices arnt too bad, how many can go would be good info, but until the club releases that we don't know.

The moaning about this on Facebook is really annoying me. I'm sure we've played Nuneaton in pre-season before!

I'm not the greatest fan of pre-season friendlies myself as I miss the competitive edge of a league or cup match, but it's a tenner for an afternoon's entertainment, it's not too far away and (whisper it) we might even have the odd new signing to watch. I went to Nuneaton a few years back when they were still at Manor Park(?), a proper old-school ground. Not sure about the new place.

what do people expect? whatever squad they put out on the pitch we need to get behind them.

Notts will always be notts regardless to who plays in the shirt, granted some dont deserve to. Anyone who watched last season wouldnt really need to worry about this one squad wise because a lower league means alot of things and its defo a new start.

Every game no matter who we face will help the team gel get and the managers tactics etc up to speed so it don’t matter who we face. Unfortunately I won’t be going cause on that day I believe i have something planned but will keep a eye on the score.  

Not a bad price but for a non league game i wish it was slightly less.

I am unsure if I am going, not due to the squad or anything Notts related but I might be attending a distant relatives wedding.