Sign in to follow this  
Magic magpie

Kristian Dennis weighing up his future at Notts as other teams take interest

Seems Kristian Dennis is already weighing up his future with Notts County for next season weather he will or want to play non league football or Notts are deciding weather to cash in on his value only time will tell if he will stay at notts.

Do you think we need him to stay at meadow lane.?

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/football-news/kristian-dennis-attracting-interest-striker-2957970

If he goes, he goes. He would be good in the squad but money is important too. Especially now.

i hope he stays, hes not the lazy useless striker people say. notts just have not played to his strengths and i think finding that would really help notts to win more games. him and hemmings could be a great partnership if they had someone else who could come on or take some of the physical stuff they both lack.

he is not that important in the overall scheme of things, if a good bid came in i would be tempted but i think its important to balance who could replace him if that did happen.

Allow him to go if any offers are fair, Notts needs to sign strikers who can work to whatever style of play is needed and not just to one players strengths.

He's a good player, I also hope he stays. I feel if we had better wingers and more creativity he would thrive under most tactics and Notts wouldn't need to "play to his game" or "strengths", they would just need to create him good chances.

Everything was all over the place last season.

He arrived injured, became unfit, struggled to get fit and never really looked like securing his position. If Notts could get the best out of him, I think most fans would see that he applies himself. Like I do believe if Mike Edwards had remained at Notts that he would be fitter, the squad would have been.

Notts should retain him and build the service from behind, Hemmings and Dennis look good enough for the standard of football. 

There are not many players the club can afford to just let go, with no signings and the takeover continuing to stall. I would retain Kristian Dennis at all cost, you can't afford to let someone go who could possible score those important goals.

He looked a neat footballer at times for Notts, I don't think he lacked effort, only fitness. I think he would do much better if some fans gave him a clean slate and didn't try to unfairly tarnish him.

I would agree that currently the club cannot afford to allow him to leave, only permit it if we sign a replacement. The club doesn't replace players well otherwise.

He wasnt really given much gameplay last season so he will be thinking of himself.

If he wasn't up for the fight in January, he won't be up for non-league football. He's got a decent goalscoring record in non-league though. But I don't know who would buy him. His loan spell with Grimsby wasn't brilliant

I can't see him leaving myself, I would have thought there would be some serious by now linking him to a move.

I think he will stay until January, I can't see him leaving Notts until then. The squad is short as it is and senior players will be needed.