Best signing so far?

I feel Wes Thomas will prove himself to be one of the best signings over the course of the season, perhaps in the next couple if we can keep him match sharp and confident.

Regan Booty has been running since he arrived, however, I would like to say him again, I feel he has more to prove and just like my comments about Thomas - I feel he will prove himself to be a very good signing overall. Someone Notts should and can build around in future seasons.

There's many more that I could name drop, but I don't think it would be productive.

I think Sam Slocambe will prove himself to be the best signing overall, it surprises me that people don't see just how good he is but then again you will never please everyone in football. All I can add is that I am confident with him between the sticks, he's becoming very vocal and showing us why he's the current number 1 at Notts County.

Nathan Tyson despite all his floors, he gives a steady performance and always tries to impact the games.

Dion Kelly-Evans would be a close second.

i would say dion kelly-evans but defensively he could be better, great going forward.

i think the best is the resigning of jim o brien.

Sam Slocambe has improved things in goal but I think the best signing is Zoumana Bakayogo.

I couldn't just pick one there about 6/7 that’s impressed me to the point where I’m thinking if we didn’t sign them we may be in a bad spot 

I think Wes Thomas will prove himself to be a very good signing, he misses sitters but scores screamers. There is a chant to be sung somewhere in there!!

If Kyle Wootton continues to perform has he is now, I think he will be the best signing but all have bee very good in truth.

This thread was perhaps a bit premature now, but we're actually nearly half way through now. So which of the new boys has impressed you most?

There seem to be plenty of candidates. Right now we've officially got the best defence in the division, and Slocombe, Turner, Rawlinson, McCrory and Brindley certainly deserve credit for that. But from my perspective the real star has been the squad - in every position we have alternatives we can bring in who can do just as good a job. That's a big difference from last season and a real luxury at this level.

Sam Slocombe for me, he's a very good keeper and at this level all make the odd mistake but he makes up for them.

After having to suffer Duffy for the last few years, I must admit that I do quite like Turner but it is nicer to have a half decent keeper in Slocombe.

Booty should be the best signing, but for some reason or other Ardley doesn't start him that often. Given where we are though, I'm not complaining.