callum roberts

liampie

how long do you think notts will be able to keep him? hes clearly a different class and i think hes the type of player who would choose his own happiness over more money etc.

its early days but i hope notts can get at least three seasons out of him.

biggest issue is getting back into the fl, then fending off bigger clubs but if we can grow with him i think he will be loyal.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ARLukomski said:

2 or 3 seasons would be good. If or when an offer comes in, we must evaluate it properly and make sure it is the right deal for the club as well as Callum

If he can get his first goal, he'll be well away.

I'm looking forward to seeing him work alongside Regan Booty, as these two should be able to light up this league.

Identifying players that are able to play and grow is something which would benefit the club, this is why Cal Roberts and Regan Booty are exciting prospects but they need to be playing regularly because that is how they will gain experience.

I forgot to add.....

I minimum of 3 seasons should be the target, with the mindset that some will need to be sold or replaced.

Edited by BESTpie

Unless he's sold on for a good fee, Notts needs to retain him and ensure the club progresses with him. He's a quality player, we lost Alan Judge because he felt the club was going backwards and Notts never really convinced him otherwise.

Callum Roberts has the best part of his career ahead of him, he's steps above this division and just needs a goal or two to push on.

I'm hoping he'll be around for a long time.

4 seasons max, no more.

He's a good player but I see a lot of expectations being pinned on him. That's not good, I am sure he doesn't think about it and tries to do his best. Having him as the direct outlet will only make it harder, he can get forward but I just can't see him being effective unless the middle opens up.