Sign in to follow this  
liampie

are you interested in the news right now?

i have to be honest, i seldomly watched it before but now i avoid it at all costs. i am not interested in what the uk media focuses on, they just try to scare you into watching.

I loosely watch what is happening.

I mostly read the news online, as I can filter out what I want to see or read.

No, I don't watch the news.

It's just a means to keep you informed with what the media want you to know, be scared of or aim to distract you with. It's very pointless to me. I read some things online, I find social media the best means to find the truth.

Yes, I am trying to watch, to read, to listen the news, but it looks like there aren’t anymore news: coronavirus, pandemic, new cases and new deaths and nothing more. It was interesting in the first, maybe two weeks, but now it’s absolutely boring and makes me nervous. 

I am spending most of my time still working and when I'm at home I am glued to my Playstation 4.

It's the only way I am relaxing right now.

Listening or watching the news is far from my mind.