Juventus vs Chelsea

Chris

I loosely watched, I listened to our game. (though being honest I wished I switched off the magpie player) The game seem pretty good and our Italian brothers played very well. Direct attacking football, which had sparks of brilliance, it really was a shame I was preoccupied talking to myself on tweeter.

None the less, it seems that the result could resort in yet another Chelsea sacking.

I personally don't think this would be a good move, as Di Matteo is still learning and in my opinion he's turned somethings around during is short time in charge.

Chelsea were left on the brink of an ignominious exit from this season's Champions League after a comprehensive defeat at the Stadio Juventus in Turin.

Juventus deserved their victory. Fabio Quagliarella deflected Andrea Pirlo's shot beyond Petr Cech before half-time before Arturo Vidal struck on the hour.

With time running out, Sebastian Giovinco beat the Chelsea goalkeeper to the ball to prod in from 30 yards.

Chelsea could now become the first holders to go out in the group stage.

If Roberto Di Matteo arrived in Turin facing speculation over his own future after four Premier League games without a win, this defeat threw up far more questions than it did answers.

Full BBC Article

I just cannot take it in, seems very strange. The game was pretty entertaining from juventus point of view. chelsea was poor, that cant be blamed on the manager because the players just wasnt fighting.

chelsea are becoming a laughingstock because of their debt-rich chairman.

Chelsea,Man city ,Man U etc all spend ridiculous sums of money and for what?Their team play badly and it's the managers fault?Sure ,the manager picks the team and decides tactics but so often the players just don't seem bothered.Where's the loyalty now?Where's the passion?

That's about right for football though, they've already appointed their new manager. Poor old Rafa won't know what he's got himself into, it was mentioned on the radio that he's been working in Dubai as a television pundit and that he was after a two year contract. This was before they gave Roberto the job, so I don't see why he's so desperate to accept a one year deal now. I wonder if this will work for him? If he does well he'll get a contract extension but surely he wouldn't feel secure. I just hope Chelsea fans know what they want :)

• 2 weeks later...

FANTASTIC GAME! I was at Juventus Stadium. Great match and fantastic supporting!

PHOTOS HD :http://www.italianmagpies.com/2012/11/foto-hd-juventus-chelsea-3-0.html

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PJMGY-VYBA

Thanks for sharing the video and pictures. The build up looked very good, nice to see a large amount of the crowd into the spirit. Juventus fans are very lively, is it like for most games?

Thanks for sharing the video and pictures. The build up looked very good, nice to see a large amount of the crowd into the spirit. Juventus fans are very lively, is it like for most games?

Yes it's like this in all the great games in Champions League and in Serie A. It's almost like this with smaller teams in Serie A.. But the crowd always sing for 90 minutes. Only in great games there are flags and choreography

Juventus are one of the champions leagues best hosts, I have enjoyed games against them at Old Trafford.

Good Share!

please steve, you very well know you was actually hinting for compliments.

what games in the 90s! We ruled the europe!

it's a shame for united that it's no longer the case but i think it would be interesting, at least to see you both pair up in the next round ;)

just pulling steve's legg of course.

• 2 weeks later...

please steve, you very well know you was actually hinting for compliments.

it's a shame for united that it's no longer the case but i think it would be interesting, at least to see you both pair up in the next round ;)

just pulling steve's legg of course.

Typical Will, you trying to stir trouble? LOL

Archived