I would've thought we'd only move for another RB if D-KE got injured, maybe I'm naive but I can't see any reason why he wouldn't be able to play all the games until Brindley is fit again. Worst case scenario, Miller/Rawlinson could always fill in.

In terms of getting Golden (great name) I wonder if that means we've got a good deal here...Salford are team where money is pretty much meaningless to them.

38 minutes ago, Piethagoram said:

another signal to Chicksen that he has no future here?

I think so, with Barnett suspended at the weekend it was his chance to either get in or at least on the subs bench and he didn't.

Edited by menzinho
3 hours ago, Piethagoram said:

another signal to Chicksen that he has no future here?

I'm not sure how many signals he needs...

3 hours ago, Elite_pie said:

I wonder if the Golden signing will have a silver lining?

His signing seems a bit excessive now, but who knows? If he turns out to be a club legend, we could make a bronze bust of him.

• Like 2

I thought he looked promising until he went off, the own goal was just one of those cruel deflections.  It seems the news regarding his injury might not be good news, but I would like to see a bit more of him.