what fruit do you like?

liampie

I like most fruit tbf. A few weeks back I tried a grapefruit. Something I've never tried but always wanted too. Wasn't what I was expecting 😂

But, I'd have to say my favourite fruit are red grapes. 

Pears are great but they have to be red for them to be 👌

1 hour ago, KB1862 said:

@Chris you make a good point. 😂

I have my book of valid points, armed and ready to use. ;) 

Bacon, Sweetcorn and Pineapple is heaven on earth.

1 hour ago, Fozzy said:

Correct! But what about on Gammon (still a bit weird imo)?

Incorrect, as does the sound of Gammon.

Then again, I used to enjoy sausage and thick ham on my pizza. Very small diced cubes though! Gammon sounds a bit too meaty for a soft pizza.

Bananas and oranges. Apples are too r*d, where are your principles?

Grapes I can tolerate as you can get alcohol out of them.

Pineapple doesn't belong on pizza. I tolerate people who eat this concoction, but only on the condition that I don't have to share it.

Grapefruit is just vile in all its forms.

It's rare that @super_pie, and I agree on things, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with pineapple being on pizza.

Tuna, carrot, mayo (especially as the base), shrimps, prawns, olives, clams, spinach - are all things I believe make horrible toppings and, therefore, should never be placed on a pizza.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, super_pie said:

I agree with @Chris. Pineapple has to be the best pizza topping in my opinion I don't know how you could say anything bad about it. @DangerousSausage @Piethagoram

1 hour ago, Chris said:

It's rare that @super_pie, and I agree on things, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with pineapple being on pizza.

Tuna, carrot, mayo (especially as the base), shrimps, prawns, olives, clams, spinach - are all things I believe make horrible toppings and, therefore, should never be placed on a pizza.

Blimey,this must be a first- @Chris and  @super_pie agreeing with me about pineapple on pizza.

• Haha 1