League Cup 1st round - Huddersfield (A)

Dripsey3

Great win tonight, what a start to the season. Listening to the Huddersfield Town commentator they were asking which was the Championship side and which was the League Two side.

I thoroughly expect Mansfield to be put to the sword, 4 or 5-0.

• Like 2

Excellent result well done Notts.. Bring on Man Utd in Rd2

When is the draw?

i haven't had a drink yet,honestly but I do seem to be getting my days mixed up.Check-today is Monday.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I think the most encouraging part has got to be the performance (according to uncle Col and Stallard.) It seems that even though it is early doors, the new lads have bought into the attack, attack, attack idea. Performance is everything as we know from last year. A good start is pointless if the wins are lucky etc... we want progress built upon good ideas.

Also liked the interviews after. Noble crediting Smith with the coaching. Earning his wage then. Keep it up Alan.

Ricardo still not happy. Even better. Keep up the demands!

• Like 2

Highlights from yesterday's game from Sky:

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/capital-one-cup/9946421/huddersfield-1-2-notts-county

Certainly good finishes from Noble, which is always good to see.  Let's just hope he can carry on the momentum (I remember Gary Jones scored a worldy in pre-season but his goals dried up for the season proper)

• Like 2