Welcome Colwick Pie

Chris

Welcome @Colwick Pie it's great to have you on board, I used to go to a school in Colwick woods, Greenwood Bilateral (as it was then).

Spent many a happy hour in the woods at dinner time, didn't enjoy the cross country runs through them though.

Sorry I digress, hope you enjoy the forum and look forward to chatting with you. You'll soon find out I'm the only sane one around here. :angel:

icon_share.png tonyhateleySorry I digress, hope you enjoy the forum and look forward to chatting with you. You'll soon find out I'm the only sane one around here. :angel:

Come on now,Tony,time for your cup of cocoa,you've had enough excitement for one day(member of the month) :biggrin:

• Like 1

Ay less on it and get up th' 'ill t' Bedfordsher..Tha not too owd fo' me t' put thee  'cross me knee  tha knows.Cheeky young b*gger..Ah'll clip thee one rownd t' lug 'ole if tha not careful. :rollonfloorlaughing:

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now