What's been happening in League Two over the last week?
Here is Pride of Nottingham's round-up of the biggest League Two news from the last seven days.
- Steve Evans left Mansfield Town, citing a desire to work abroad, before signing a deal to work as manager of Peterborough United a day later.
- David Flitcroft was swiftly appointed as the new Stags boss after leaving fellow League Two club Swindon Town.
- Forest Green Rovers midfielder Drissa Traore left the club after his contract was terminated by mutual consent and linked up with Tranmere Rovers.
- Port Vale striker Tom Pope has been struggling with a hernia problem that might soon require surgery.
- Krystian Pearce, Mal Benning and Omari Sterling-James signed new one-year contracts at Mansfield with the options of a further 12 months.
- Exeter City manager Paul Tisdale is hopeful that Ryan Brunt, who has spent around two years out with a knee injury, will return to first-team action soon.
- A mediator has been appointed in the long-running legal battle between Coventry City, Wasps and Coventry City Council relating to the Ricoh Arena, which is set to take place in March.