Pride of Nottingham takes a look at what has happened in League Two in the last few days.
- Harry Kewell started life as Notts County manager in League Two with a 5-1 defeat to Exeter City on Saturday, the Australian also being sent to the stands during the defeat.
- Tranmere Rovers striker James Norwood picked up Player of the Month having netted 5 times in as many games in August.
- Lincoln City manager Danny Cowley picked up Manager of the Month for August following Lincoln City's impressive start to the season with the Imps top of League two.
- Newport County continued their impressive start to the season jumping to second following a 1-0 win over Oldham Athletic.
- Crawley Town began life after Kewell with a 1-0 win over top of the table Lincoln City with new manager Gabriele Cioffi enjoying his first taste of English football.
- Cheltenham Town have announced Burnley Under-23 coach Michael Duff as successor to Gary Johnson.
- Kewell says County are still hoping to recruit bring more players with Karl Henry and Anton Ferdinand being linked as free agents.
- Crawley confirm that Nathan Rooney and Jimmy Smith will join the club's coaching team.