- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- New grounds for Notts County to visit next season
- Adjusting to life in the National League
- Proud to be a Magpie
- Why Notts County should take Mick Walker's approach going into next season
- Utilising Notts County's unused, retained talent
- 'Know where not to go wrong': Notts County fan interview
- Jon Stead amongst Notts County players released
- Faces of PON: Notts County fans at Swindon Town
- Notts County announce season ticket package amendments
- ARLukomski on Swindon v Notts - Over and Out
1 pointfive years to the day since some bloke who once managed England and Man City showed up at Meadow Lane promising us the world on the back of more money than this club had ever seen I can remember that morning clear as day. We were moving house, and I came downstairs at about half 7 that morning, and sat with Sky Sports News on still half alseep, while they were going mad over Sven joining a league two side. It honestly took a good half hour for me to realise what was being said! It was just surreal. Yeah, I know in the end it all turned out to be a massive con job and it damn near killed us. It was scary, but I still look back on that incredible 12 months with a smile. Five years eh? How time flies!
1 pointYeah & if we went up!! I don't want them out of business but in the skrill premier would be good for me!!!
1 pointPearce has made quite a few signings, I wonder if they HAVE to go up this season? Would love it if they went down.
1 pointI fancy Derby to win the league this season. Thought Chris Martin was awesome on Saturday & took his goals well. Some lovely slick pass & move and neat little triangles too. Really hope they do it.
1 pointIt would be great to snag the big Gala one! I could ask for my holiday to be a trip to see some games at the lane, have 10,000 spending money and a car waiting for me in my name
Pride of Nottingham is an independent fansite devoted to Notts County, the world’s oldest league football club. Created in 2013, it has served as a source of Magpie news, features, match previews, reports, analysis and interviews for more than three years.