- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- Notts County issue 2019/2020 retained list
- It's in the 'blood', Black and White Army Playoff Build-up
- Preview: The National League playoffs
- Can Notts County end nearly 30 years of hurt?
- Supporting Notts County in the Playoffs with fan flags
- 7 brand new exclusive Notts County mobile wallpapers
- Notts Season in Focus: 1997-98
- ARLukomski's verdict on Notts County's win over Eastleigh
- Faces of PON: Notts County vs Eastleigh
- Notts Player in Focus: Kyle Wootton
5 pointsBest wishes to all PON members. I just want to wish you well for the coming season. It seems, from my perspective, that you are shaping up well and can look forward to a promising year. There is always the dream that this could be a record breaking season for our team but for most of us these hopes will be dashed on Saturday evening. Things at Swindon Town do not look good. Our squad is depleted, first choice centre back out injured for weeks, sole experienced striker rested due to fatigue during friendlies and no sign of additions on the horizon. We are a shadow of the side that doubled you two years back. Good luck on Saturday.
3 pointsDuffy already looks like player of the season, Aborah could really shine once O'Connor comes in and takes some pressure off him and frees up some space. All the new signings look real quality. the best signing has got to be Sheridan and Crossley.
2 pointsStanley was sublime until he went off, hope he is ok for next week, he will be key to how our season goes.
1 point@medievalmickey "best coach in England," could be a close call with Jamie Fullerton
1 pointYes his goals and poachers instinct will be missed. Jon Obika is good but will never be fit for a full season. Wise and Poyet, Hoddle and Ardiles: now we have "the best coach in England" on a five year contract.
1 pointLike all the pre season matches don't read to much into who we play or results , match fitness and organisation are all we take really from them , the season soon gets underway we'll see then how we are progressing , I'm optimistic for sure coyp
This leaderboard is set to London/GMT+01:00