- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- Faces of PON: Notts County vs Wrexham, 18 August 2019
- Faces of PON: Notts County vs Barnet, 10 August 2019
- Matty Jackson: The Notts County captaincy
- Notts County get hands on Booty and Thomas
- Faces of PON: Notts County vs Stockport County, 6 August 2019
- ARLukomski discusses Notts County's home draw with Stockport
- ARLukomski discusses Notts County's opener at Eastleigh
- Faces of PON: Eastleigh vs Notts County, 3 August 2019
- Stat Attack: Notts County's National League season begins at Eastleigh FC
- Notts County sign multiple players ahead of season's start
1 pointNotts County have signed Wycombe Wanderers striker Craig Mackail-Smith on a loan deal until the end of the season. The 34-year-old former Scotland international has scored 185 goals in a five-club career, which has included three spells with Peterborough United. He has made 25 appearances this season and scored three goals, but has only started 13 league games. Mackail-Smith will immediately go into the squad to face Lincoln City at Meadow Lane this weekend. “Craig has built a very good reputation in the game,” said Neal Ardley. “In this window we wanted to add players who know how to excel at this level, along with a couple of exciting young prospects. We wanted that mix of experience and quality. “He makes me feel tired just watching him play. He doesn’t stop running – he’s still got that yard of pace he’s always had and he’s got a lot of know-how and experience. “Adding Craig on top of Mitch Rose is great and we’re hopeful of possibly adding another couple in the next day or so.” Share your thoughts about this news story on Pride of Nottingham by signing up to the website, visiting the forum and joining in the chat with hundreds of fellow Notts County fans. Fancy showcasing your brand or business on Pride of Nottingham? Click here to find out more about sponsorship and advertising opportunities with us.
1 pointThe Michael Doyle who's been at Coventry for 157 years? He'll do. Like a Duracell bunny that tackles.
1 pointIf he plays as well for us as he always did against us then that will make a welcome change!
Pride of Nottingham is an independent fansite devoted to Notts County, the world’s oldest league football club. Created in 2013, it has served as a source of Magpie news, features, match previews, reports, analysis and interviews for more than three years.