- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- A message to the Notts County players and management
- Relegation Road: ARLukomski discusses Notts County against Crewe
- Stat Attack: Notts County hope to keep up good record against Crewe
- ARLukomski hails battling Notts performance against Northampton
- Stat Attack: Notts County hope to win away at Stevenage for first time since 2015-16
- ARLukomski: No end product once again as Notts lose to Exeter
- Stat Attack: Notts County vs Exeter City
- Notts County sign Craig Mackail-Smith on loan from Wycombe
- On This Day: Notts County triumph over Ascoli at Wembley to clinch 1994-95 Anglo-Italian Cup
- ARLukomski: Notts County against Morecambe was a snoozefest
1 pointPerhaps, when we are perceived to be losing 30k a week, we have players on comfortable contracts, not willing to move? Rumours that Hewitt was interesting Salford City (Husin likewise with Orient) ; (though such a move could still take place, as EFL to National League. transfer and loans can still be allowed. Duffy Brisley and Jones may also be pigeon holed , perhaps waiting for contracts to be paid up or to be loaned to Vanarama clubs?
1 pointThoughts on how Notts have done in the market? Are you feeling more positive in terms of the relegation battle now? How will each of the new players slot in? And what about the outgoings?
1 pointThose I wouldn't mind seeing the back of: - Fitzsimons - Hewitt - Duffy - Brisley - Jones - Evina - Dennis - Vaughan - Milsom - Oxlade-Chamberlain - Elliott Ward Not exactly a short list, and no doubt we will still be using/needing some of them come the end of the season.
1 pointCouldn't agree more and would be surprised if we see any of them on the pitch again barring injuries to others. They are probably thinking that if they drop down to the Vanarama on loan then that is where they are most likely going to end up in the future. They will need forcing out by being totally dropped from the match day squads and dumped to train with the kids. I will be surprised to see any of the above play again with the possible exception of Jones.
Pride of Nottingham is an independent fansite devoted to Notts County, the world’s oldest league football club. Created in 2013, it has served as a source of Magpie news, features, match previews, reports, analysis and interviews for more than three years.