- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- Jon Stead amongst Notts County players released
- Notts County announce season ticket package amendments
- Faces of PON: Notts County fans at Swindon Town
- ARLukomski on Swindon v Notts - Over and Out
- Sorting out Notts County - Part 3
- Sorting out Notts County - Part 2
- Sorting out Notts County - Part 1
- Faces of PON: Notts County fans see Magpies beat Grimsby
- Too little too late: ARLukomski on Notts County v Grimsby Town
- Faces of PON: Notts vs MK Dons, Friday 19 April 2019
1 pointI think it would increase our chance purely because we whould get 3 points.
1 pointHis reasons were leaving were due to not being able to operate as he had been promised when he took the job. Owner interfering https://mobile.twitter.com/sistoney67/status/1106237480838356993
1 pointYou have to remember that from the point Schofield puts it on the floor to the point where the striker gets the ball, is maybe 3 seconds. I can't say if the shouts were made, or heard, but the responsibility ultimately lies on the keeper. If you put the ball on the deck, make sure you are safe to do so. He will learn from that one and it didn't cost us in the end, apart from a few nerves.
Pride of Nottingham is an independent fansite devoted to Notts County, the world’s oldest league football club. Created in 2013, it has served as a source of Magpie news, features, match previews, reports, analysis and interviews for more than three years.