- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- Stat Attack: Notts County vs Exeter City
- Notts County sign Craig Mackail-Smith on loan from Wycombe
- On This Day: Notts County triumph over Ascoli at Wembley to clinch 1994-95 Anglo-Italian Cup
- ARLukomski: Notts County against Morecambe was a snoozefest
- ARLukomski: Notts County one step closer to oblivion
- ARLukomski: Notts County against Port Vale - dross all over
- Stat Attack: Notts County hope to make it four unbeaten in Port Vale fixture
- Chris Fairclough helps ex magpie defender Thierry Audel earn coaching badges
- Stat Attack: Notts County hope for joy at Tranmere Rovers
- ARLukomski: Reality check for Notts County as Newport run riot
1 pointI think it would increase our chance purely because we whould get 3 points.
1 pointHis reasons were leaving were due to not being able to operate as he had been promised when he took the job. Owner interfering https://mobile.twitter.com/sistoney67/status/1106237480838356993
1 pointYou have to remember that from the point Schofield puts it on the floor to the point where the striker gets the ball, is maybe 3 seconds. I can't say if the shouts were made, or heard, but the responsibility ultimately lies on the keeper. If you put the ball on the deck, make sure you are safe to do so. He will learn from that one and it didn't cost us in the end, apart from a few nerves.
Pride of Nottingham is an independent fansite devoted to Notts County, the world’s oldest league football club. Created in 2013, it has served as a source of Magpie news, features, match previews, reports, analysis and interviews for more than three years.