- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- ARLukomski bemoans lack of quality yet again as Notts County lose to MK Dons
- A message to the Notts County players and management
- Relegation Road: ARLukomski discusses Notts County against Crewe
- Stat Attack: Notts County hope to keep up good record against Crewe
- ARLukomski hails battling Notts performance against Northampton
- Stat Attack: Notts County hope to win away at Stevenage for first time since 2015-16
- ARLukomski: No end product once again as Notts lose to Exeter
- Stat Attack: Notts County vs Exeter City
- Notts County sign Craig Mackail-Smith on loan from Wycombe
- On This Day: Notts County triumph over Ascoli at Wembley to clinch 1994-95 Anglo-Italian Cup
2 pointshttps://www.football.london/premier-league/bring-back-leeds-relegate-everton-16071302.amp?__twitter_impression=true Found this on Twitter. My interest in the Premier League isn't what it used to be But I found this. Who would be in yours? This is mine
1 pointSo next Tuesday Macclesfield take on Exeter at home in their game in hand. Macclesfield sit bottom of league 2, a point behind Notts who have 36 points the same as Yeovil who have been dragged into the dog fight as well. If Macclesfield win they leap frog county and Yeovil by two point and out the relegation zone. So next Tuesday I am definitely on loan to Exeter for 90 minutes. Anyone else.?
1 pointIs saying Notts County, pushing it too much
1 pointSame here it’s still in our own hands which is great
1 pointI would keep with the current system it seems to be working so why mess with a winning system especially if it produces results.
1 pointMost fans I would think will be keeping an eye on the score, it will probably end up as a draw but Exeter City need to do us a favour!
1 pointdont tamper with the winning squad, trust them to repeat it for the home game unless changes are needed.
Pride of Nottingham is an independent fansite devoted to Notts County, the world’s oldest league football club. Created in 2013, it has served as a source of Magpie news, features, match previews, reports, analysis and interviews for more than three years.