- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- ARLukomski bemoans lack of quality yet again as Notts County lose to MK Dons
- A message to the Notts County players and management
- Relegation Road: ARLukomski discusses Notts County against Crewe
- Stat Attack: Notts County hope to keep up good record against Crewe
- ARLukomski hails battling Notts performance against Northampton
- Stat Attack: Notts County hope to win away at Stevenage for first time since 2015-16
- ARLukomski: No end product once again as Notts lose to Exeter
- Stat Attack: Notts County vs Exeter City
- Notts County sign Craig Mackail-Smith on loan from Wycombe
- On This Day: Notts County triumph over Ascoli at Wembley to clinch 1994-95 Anglo-Italian Cup
2 pointsNotts County put in a woeful performance as Crewe Alexandra ran out 3-0 winners over the Magpies in Saturday's League Two clash at Gresty Road. Motherwell loanee Taylor-Sinclair got the scoring underway with his header into the far corner of Alex Palmer's net from Charlie Kirk's delivery following a short corner routine. Although Notts had a couple of chances, the Railwaymen doubled their lead on 77 when Ryan Wintle turned in Perry Ng's pull-back from close range. Substitute James Jones then saw his shot deflect off Sam Stubbs and loop over Palmer for the hosts' third seven minutes before the end. Pride of Nottingham vlogger ARLukomski was at the game to watch proceedings. Here is his video detailing his pre-match, mid-match and post-match views. Share your thoughts about this video on Pride of Nottingham by signing up to the website, visiting the forum and joining in the chat with hundreds of fellow Notts County fans. Fancy showcasing your brand or business on Pride of Nottingham? Click here to find out more about sponsorship and advertising opportunities with us.
1 pointplease let this do the opposite.
1 pointWhile there is still points and games left and not mathematically down I will keep the faith no matter what.
Pride of Nottingham is an independent fansite devoted to Notts County, the world’s oldest league football club. Created in 2013, it has served as a source of Magpie news, features, match previews, reports, analysis and interviews for more than three years.