- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- Lilian Greenwood tweets about meeting with Notts County owner Alan Hardy
- New grounds for Notts County to visit next season
- Adjusting to life in the National League
- Proud to be a Magpie
- Why Notts County should take Mick Walker's approach going into next season
- Utilising Notts County's unused, retained talent
- 'Know where not to go wrong': Notts County fan interview
- Jon Stead amongst Notts County players released
- Faces of PON: Notts County fans at Swindon Town
- Notts County announce season ticket package amendments
1 pointSchofield 7 - Some good saves. Mostly comfortable due to Grimsby not bothering Tootle 6 - Good supporting runs down the flank. First touch a bit dodgy Stubbs 7 - Made a superb run out of defence in the first half and was on the whole, very good. Brisley 7 - He's fine in the middle of a back three, with two defenders either side pushing up and taking the ball out of defence. Headed virtually everything away Bird 8 - Took the ball out of defence and did so with confidence. Hopefully will become a decent ball-playing centre-half. It's his goal not a Harry Clifton (og). Give it to Pierce Milsom 6 - Like Tootle, made supporting runs. Worked hard Doyle 7 - Put better crosses in than before. Almost scored from a corner. Made crucial interceptions O'Brien 7 - Ran about like he normally does and helped out when Toots and Milly got forward Rose 8 - Has played really well in these last few games and keeps Notts ticking over. If we go down, he will be crucial in getting us back up Hemmings 6 - Tried to win what he could in the air. A quiet game from Kane but has done terrific this season to score 13 in a poor team. Mackail-Smith 9 - Running, running, running, running. Scored. Step inside and I'm falling in love, cos I just can't seem to get enough of, du du du du du du du, CRAIG MACKAIL-SMITH Subs Stead + Gomis 5 - Came on when we were in cruise control. Gomis could have had a goal. Ardley 7 - Better display but why couldn't we do this 4 weeks ago
Pride of Nottingham is an independent fansite devoted to Notts County, the world’s oldest league football club. Created in 2013, it has served as a source of Magpie news, features, match previews, reports, analysis and interviews for more than three years.