- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- 7 brand new exclusive Notts County mobile wallpapers
- Notts Season in Focus: 1997-98
- ARLukomski's verdict on Notts County's win over Eastleigh
- Faces of PON: Notts County vs Eastleigh
- Notts Player in Focus: Kyle Wootton
- ARLukomski on Notts County vs Aveley - Through to the last four
- Notts County vs Woking - Not a day for decision making
- ARLukomski's verdict on Notts County's FA Trophy win at Yeovil
- Faces of PON: Notts County vs Chesterfield
- Second half dominance: ARLukomski on Notts County v Chesterfield
3 pointsIn all my years I haven’t seen the club I have followed all my life in such a state. It’s disappointing that despite the takeover supposedly close to being concluded that the club seems to be lacking any forward thinking. There’s rumours that Hardy has issues now keeping Ilkeston Town a float. What happened to this nonsense about the club making plans despite the takeover not being completed? If the South Africans are interested, at this stage Hardy needs to make sure he’s doing all he can to get it a cross the line. The squad should be progressing, fans wanting to put the terrible previous season behind them. The circus continues and if I had the chance to give any one at the club a piece of my mind I would.
2 pointsIt reads like school yard gossip, no evidence and the story is patchy. Where are the questions? Ask the company for a statement. Chase and develop the story.
1 pointIs it something to do with the Waterside development or is it the amount of debts? It's been over 2 months now since Hardy accepted an offer? I accept things take time but this has gone on too long now What do we think? Debts? Riverside development area? Anything else?
1 pointIt seems Alan Hardy has been showing a new consortium around, this time a Danish one associated with the company Football Radar. https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/football-news/new-consortium-show-interest-notts-3001953 I know, I know, you're all tired of this... but surely it's a promising sign that other groups are interested, we have names and they appear to be real. And anyone is better than the property developers.
1 pointNo idea, some people come and go when they have what they want. Only returning when something else is needed. Others get busy, some lose interest. I think it’s a shame, the racism discussion and the article Loz wrote was good. Maybe life and the SLO role has got in the way?
1 pointPosted in the wrong topic. I think they hype it too much, I find it dull and I can’t wait for more than 10 minutes.
This leaderboard is set to London/GMT+01:00