- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- How important is Michael Doyle now to Notts County?
- How does it feel losing the World's Oldest Football League club tag?
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County's FA Cup win over Ebbsfleet
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County's clash with Hartlepool
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County's clash with Chesterfield
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County FA Cup win over Belper
- Mitch Whiley: Is the National League competitive and how have Notts County got accustomed to it?
- Faces of PON: Notts County vs Torquay
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County's clash with Torquay
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County's clash with Dagenham & Redbridge
2 pointsLilian Greenwood, MP for Nottingham South, has taken to Twitter with a thread regarding her meeting with Alan Hardy in wake of the recent happenings at Notts County. You don't need us at Pride of Nottingham to recap exactly what's been happening with the club. Let's face it, you as much as us are most likely sick to the back teeth of constantly hearing about how our beloved club, rich in tradition and history, has lurched from one humiliation to the other. Anyway, here is each message: Share your thoughts about all this latest farcical malark on Pride of Nottingham by signing up to the website, visiting the forum and joining in the chat with the few fellow Notts County fans who haven't completely given up on the whole circus.
1 pointWith the information given, everybody should take off their rose tinted glasses and it is quite clear that; - Alan Hardy doesn't care now what happens to Notts County F.C, or the care of the fans. - There are no buyers willing to meet his ridiculous asking price. - He can't, or won't, be paying any wages. - He would rather sell to a convicted fraudster who meets his asking price than someone who would actually benefit the club. - He is right up there with Munto as the worst owners of this club. Munto actually achieved success though, so could possibly trump them. - Administration is now the strongest possible outcome, with liquidation a close second. - Our existence as a football club is under severe threat. - We probably won't even be able to fulfill our banarama whats-it-called conference fixtures. Oh to be a Notts County fan. **** you Alan Hardy. Snake.
Pride of Nottingham is an independent fansite devoted to Notts County, the world’s oldest league football club. Created in 2013, it has served as a source of Magpie news, features, match previews, reports, analysis and interviews for more than three years.