- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- Dag & Red vs Notts - A bit of urgency lacking
- Time for Notts County to give fringe players a chance?
- Notts County fans pay tribute to Mick Vinter
- Alexlevy0908: Best and worst Notts County away days this season
- Notts Player in Focus: Michael Doyle
- Faces of PON: Notts County vs Dover Athletic
- Notts County vs Dover Athletic - So close in injury time
- How have the new Notts County owners done since taking over?
- Notts County vs Dagenham & Redbridge - Captain Fantastic
- Just how impressive is Notts County's signing of Kyle Wootton?
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'adam yates'.
Found 1 result
What's been happening in League Two over the last week? Here is Pride of Nottingham's round-up of the biggest League Two news from the last seven days. - Port Vale defender Adam Yates announced his retirement, following a serious facial injury in November, but will remain with the club and work with the Port Vale Foundation. - Darren Sarll returned to Stevenage to oversee their youth system, just 10 days after being sacked as their manager.The 35-year-old worked with the club's youth side and was a first-team coach before becoming boss in February 2016. - Exeter City manager Paul Tisdale says he has still not reached an agreement with the club to extend his contract. The 45-year-old was served notice on his two-year rolling deal in November 2016 after a vote by the Exeter City Supporter's Trust, which runs the club. - Newport County manager Michael said any new deal for club captain - and former Notts County player - Joss Labadie would have to be a long-term contract rather than a month-to-month agreement, the player likely to be out for at least six months with an anterior cruciate ligament injury. - Sticking with the Exiles, they confirmed that chief executive Alex Tunbridge would be leaving the Welsh club at the end of June after accepting the position of CEO at hometown club Stevenage. - Teenage Crewe Alexandra striker George Nunn joined Premier League giants Chelsea for a reported fee of £300,000, despite not having made a first-team appearance for the Railwaymen. Share your thoughts about this news roundup on Pride of Nottingham by signing up to the website, visiting the forum and joining in the chat with hundreds of fellow Notts County fans. Fancy showcasing your brand or business on Pride of Nottingham? Click here to find out more about sponsorship and advertising opportunities with us.