- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- Notts County issue 2019/2020 retained list
- It's in the 'blood', Black and White Army Playoff Build-up
- Preview: The National League playoffs
- Can Notts County end nearly 30 years of hurt?
- Supporting Notts County in the Playoffs with fan flags
- 7 brand new exclusive Notts County mobile wallpapers
- Notts Season in Focus: 1997-98
- ARLukomski's verdict on Notts County's win over Eastleigh
- Faces of PON: Notts County vs Eastleigh
- Notts Player in Focus: Kyle Wootton
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'billy knott '.
Lincoln City have confirmed that Billy Knott's red card against Notts County has not been overturned. The 24-year-old was given his marching orders by referee Sebastian Stockbridge 28 minutes into the Magpies' 4-1 win at Meadow Lane after catching Ryan Yates in the face with a high boot. The appeal was considered by the FA on Monday afternoon and, the following day, a statement on the Imps site announced that the dismissal has been upheld. As a result Knott will serve a three-match suspension, starting with tonight’s game with Barnet. He will also sit out Saturday’s Lincoln
One of the main talking points between Notts County v Lincoln City was the 28th minute incident, where Billy Knott dangerously went in studs showing on Ryan Yates – which earned The Imps player a red card. However, despite the media and Lincoln manager Danny Cowley labelling it as the ‘changing moment’ – I would honestly disagree. The first half wasn’t productive for either sides, the way Lincoln set themselves up cancelled out both teams and the game ended largely even despite them going down to 10 men – which for me was the correct decision. Danny Cowley believes his players h