- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- Notts Season in Focus: 1997-98
- ARLukomski's verdict on Notts County's win over Eastleigh
- Faces of PON: Notts County vs Eastleigh
- Notts Player in Focus: Kyle Wootton
- ARLukomski on Notts County vs Aveley - Through to the last four
- Notts County vs Woking - Not a day for decision making
- ARLukomski's verdict on Notts County's FA Trophy win at Yeovil
- Faces of PON: Notts County vs Chesterfield
- Second half dominance: ARLukomski on Notts County v Chesterfield
- Dag & Red vs Notts - A bit of urgency lacking
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'cardiff city'.
Found 1 result
Notts County coach Mark Crossley has revealed how Cardiff City have allowed the Magpies to use their training facilities ahead of tonight's FA Cup fourth-round meeting with Swansea City. The first game finished 1-1 at Meadow Lane which meant a replay at the Liberty Stadium for a place in the fifth round and a trip to Sheffield Wednesday. Cardiff are now hoping to see their bitter South Welsh rivals beaten at the second attempt and Crossley says the Bluebirds are paying back a favour. “Our chairman owns Ilkeston Town and Cardiff used their ground before their FA Cup tie at Mansfield," Crossley told reporters. “They were grateful and returned the favour for us this time. It was instant ‘yes’ from them - not a problem. “We’ve got three days down there and that’s the right way to prepare. We’ll be using some excellent training facilities once we get down there. “Everything between then and now is all about looking at Swansea’s strengths and weaknesses. “We’ll be able to do that at a hotel. If it gives you that extra one per cent chance of getting a result then so be it.” Share your thoughts about this news story on Pride of Nottingham by signing up to the website, visiting the forum and joining in the chat with hundreds of fellow Notts County fans. Fancy showcasing your brand or business on Pride of Nottingham? Click here to find out more about sponsorship and advertising opportunities with us.