- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- Alexlevy0908: Best and worst Notts County away days this season
- Notts Player in Focus: Michael Doyle
- Faces of PON: Notts County vs Dover Athletic
- Notts County vs Dover Athletic - So close in injury time
- How have the new Notts County owners done since taking over?
- Notts County vs Dagenham & Redbridge - Captain Fantastic
- Just how impressive is Notts County's signing of Kyle Wootton?
- Notts County complete permanent Kyle Wootton signing
- Faces of PON: Notts County vs Bromley
- Immense defence: ARLukomski's take on Notts County v Bromley
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'ceo sleepout'.
Found 3 results
Notts County have announced that club record goalscorer Les Bradd will donate £1 from every sale of his forthcoming book to the beneficiaries of Thursday's CEO Sleepout. The legendary Magpies striker began his 11-year stint at Meadow Lane 50 years ago this week following his £1,000 move from Rotherham United. Over the late 60s and throughout the 70s, Bradd thrilled the Black and White Army as he notched up an amazing 125 goals in 398 appearances in the famed Notts shirt. In Far Post: A Striker’s Tale of Scoring Goals and Breaking Records, Bradd takes an in-depth look at his own career and gives an exclusive insight into his relationship with club legends like Jimmy Sirrel, Tony Hateley and Don Masson. And the 69-year-old has confirmed that a cut of each book sale will go towards CEO Sleepout, a charity championed by Football In The Community that will see executives sleep outdoors overnight to raise money in the fight against homelessness and poverty. "To see the effort that everyone at FITC has put into making the sleepout a success has been heart-warming" Les told the official Notts site. "Last year was a fantastic event as business owners across the county met and raised money for the homeless. I knew I wanted to support the event in any way possible. "I hope the sales of my book can in some way support the lives of those most in need within the city." On general sale from Saturday, you can pre-order your copy of Les' book today at lesbraddbook.co.uk or alternatively, you can visit the Meadow Lane club shop. In addition, Les will be signing copies of the book in the club shop on Saturday at the following times: 9.30am-10.15am, 1pm-1.30pm and 5pm-5.30pm. Notts chairman and owner Alan Hardy is taking part in the CEO Sleepout - you can donate to his cause here. Share your thoughts about this news story on Pride of Nottingham by signing up to the website, visiting the forum and joining in the chat with hundreds of fellow Notts County fans. Fancy showcasing your brand or business on Pride of Nottingham? Click here to find out more about sponsorship and advertising opportunities with us.