- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- Notts County issue 2019/2020 retained list
- It's in the 'blood', Black and White Army Playoff Build-up
- Preview: The National League playoffs
- Can Notts County end nearly 30 years of hurt?
- Supporting Notts County in the Playoffs with fan flags
- 7 brand new exclusive Notts County mobile wallpapers
- Notts Season in Focus: 1997-98
- ARLukomski's verdict on Notts County's win over Eastleigh
- Faces of PON: Notts County vs Eastleigh
- Notts Player in Focus: Kyle Wootton
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'dongda he'.
Kevin Nolan has spoken highly of Notts County academy product Dongda He and is confident of the club bringing through youngsters of high pedigree in the coming years. The Magpies have experienced a drought in talented academy players coming through the ranks to establish themselves in the senior team, with only Curtis Thompson and Haydn Hollis having made the breakthrough recently. However, with He looking like a real talent and the likes of Remaye Campbell, Pierce Bird, Alex Howes and new recruits Tom Crawford and Will Patching, the future is looking bright for those in black and wh
Kevin Nolan and Jon Stead have both praised Notts County first-year scholar Dongda He for his performance against Basford United. The Chinese midfielder shone in the first half of the 3-1 victory against the Evo-Stik Premier Division side and scored the goal of the game with a terrific effort before half-time. “We’ve got a lot of good players in that position, but he is someone who we can’t quickly thrust into the limelight,” Nolan told the Nottingham Post. “We’ve got to be patient with him, but he did really well. “He was around good players on Tuesday, but he’s shown he c