- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- Kevin Nolan: 'Notts County will learn from Leicester City loss'
- Kevin Nolan hoping to see improvement from Notts County against Leicester City
- Kevin Nolan: 'Kristian Dennis in line to start for Notts County against Leicester City
- Notts County complete Christian Oxlade-Chamberlain signing from Portsmouth
- Notts County to face Doncaster Rovers, Grimsby Town and Newcastle United Under-21sin EFL Trophy
- Faces of PON: Back to Meadow Lane as Notts County host Frank Lampard's Derby County
- Jon Stead: 'Notts County signing David Vaughan is a coup'
- Kevin Nolan: 'Notts County learned lessons from Derby County hammering'
- Pride of Nottingham proud to unveil website revamp
- Notts County to face Doncaster Rovers and Grimsby Town in EFL Trophy
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'fma awards'.
Found 1 result
Joe Jones posted a topic in Jimmy Sirrel StandCongratulations to Notts County's medical team for being nominated for the League Two Football Medical Association award of Medical & Science Team of the Year 2016-17. The FMA awards are about acknowledging medical teams at football clubs who have excelled in injury prevention, treatment and management and helped given their players the extra edge on the field. Notts are up against Luton and Plymouth in this year's awards, which take place at the Radisson Blu East Midlands Hotel next Saturday (click here for more information). So well done Notts, and let's hope "home advantage" at the awards serves us well! YOU PIES!