- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- Stat Attack: Notts County hope to end hoodoo against rivals Mansfield Town
- Mansfield Town boss David Flitcroft describes Notts County as "an intimidating place"
- Notts County defender Matt Tootle talks Mansfield Town and slug celebration
- Kevin Nolan questions why Notts County have given Mansfield Town so many tickets for League Two derby
- Notts County midfielder Noor Husin wins February League Two Goal of the Month award for strike against Crewe Alexandra
- ARLukomski: I fancy Notts County to end derby curse against Mansfield Town this weekend
- League Two news roundup: Swindon Town and Grimsby Town appoint new managers
- Former Notts County youth player Jamie Parkes comes third in horse racing debut
- Kevin Nolan: 'Mansfield Town are no mugs'
- Richard Duffy: 'Notts County, Mansfield Town derby will bring a different kind of pressure'
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'fma awards'.
Found 1 result
Joe Jones posted a topic in Jimmy Sirrel StandCongratulations to Notts County's medical team for being nominated for the League Two Football Medical Association award of Medical & Science Team of the Year 2016-17. The FMA awards are about acknowledging medical teams at football clubs who have excelled in injury prevention, treatment and management and helped given their players the extra edge on the field. Notts are up against Luton and Plymouth in this year's awards, which take place at the Radisson Blu East Midlands Hotel next Saturday (click here for more information). So well done Notts, and let's hope "home advantage" at the awards serves us well! YOU PIES!