- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- Cedric Evina pleased with "amazing" start at Notts County
- Shola Ameobi hopes Harry Kewell given a chance at Notts County
- Kirsty Linnett and Chris Wood criticise Notts County Ladies liquidation
- PONcast Episode 46: Macclesfield Town, EFL Trophy and Alan Hardy
- Harry Kewell: 'Underperforming Notts County players not in a good position'
- Harry Kewell names two Notts County players who performed well against Newcastle United Under-21s
- Harry Kewell names several Notts County starters against Newcastle United in EFL Trophy
- Match Reaction: Macclesfield Town 0-1 Notts County
- Faces of PON: Notts County fans witness third win in a row at Macclesfield Town
- Tactical Talk: Notts County lacklustre despite beating Macclesfield Town
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'fma awards'.
Found 1 result
Joe Jones posted a topic in Jimmy Sirrel StandCongratulations to Notts County's medical team for being nominated for the League Two Football Medical Association award of Medical & Science Team of the Year 2016-17. The FMA awards are about acknowledging medical teams at football clubs who have excelled in injury prevention, treatment and management and helped given their players the extra edge on the field. Notts are up against Luton and Plymouth in this year's awards, which take place at the Radisson Blu East Midlands Hotel next Saturday (click here for more information). So well done Notts, and let's hope "home advantage" at the awards serves us well! YOU PIES!