- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- ARLukomski: Reality check for Notts County as Newport run riot
- Jorge Grant: Did Notts County really need him?
- Faces of PON: Joy on Notts County fans' faces after Mansfield Town
- ARLukomski hails Notts County greatness against Mansfield Town
- Match Report: Notts County triumph over Mansfield Town
- Sir Charlie Palmer Day: When Notts County got the better of Nottingham Forest
- Notts County back on track in superb win over Forest Green
- Faces of PON: Notts County fans witness improved performance against Lincoln City
- Notts County brace themselves for yet more Mansfield fans for derby
- ARLukomski: Much better as Notts County draw with Lincoln City
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'fma awards'.
Found 1 result
Joe Jones posted a topic in Jimmy Sirrel StandCongratulations to Notts County's medical team for being nominated for the League Two Football Medical Association award of Medical & Science Team of the Year 2016-17. The FMA awards are about acknowledging medical teams at football clubs who have excelled in injury prevention, treatment and management and helped given their players the extra edge on the field. Notts are up against Luton and Plymouth in this year's awards, which take place at the Radisson Blu East Midlands Hotel next Saturday (click here for more information). So well done Notts, and let's hope "home advantage" at the awards serves us well! YOU PIES!
Pride of Nottingham is an independent fansite devoted to Notts County, the world’s oldest league football club. Created in 2013, it has served as a source of Magpie news, features, match previews, reports, analysis and interviews for more than three years.