- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- Why Notts County should take Mick Walker's approach going into next season
- Utilising Notts County's unused, retained talent
- 'Know where not to go wrong': Notts County fan interview
- Jon Stead amongst Notts County players released
- Notts County announce season ticket package amendments
- Faces of PON: Notts County fans at Swindon Town
- ARLukomski on Swindon v Notts - Over and Out
- Sorting out Notts County - Part 3
- Sorting out Notts County - Part 2
- Sorting out Notts County - Part 1
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'fma awards'.
Found 1 result
Congratulations to Notts County's medical team for being nominated for the League Two Football Medical Association award of Medical & Science Team of the Year 2016-17. The FMA awards are about acknowledging medical teams at football clubs who have excelled in injury prevention, treatment and management and helped given their players the extra edge on the field. Notts are up against Luton and Plymouth in this year's awards, which take place at the Radisson Blu East Midlands Hotel next Saturday (click here for more information). So well done Notts, and let's hope "home advantage" at the awards serves us well! YOU PIES!
Pride of Nottingham is an independent fansite devoted to Notts County, the world’s oldest league football club. Created in 2013, it has served as a source of Magpie news, features, match previews, reports, analysis and interviews for more than three years.