- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- Kevin Nolan makes Notts County revelation
- The most expected defeat: ARLukomski talks Notts County against Mansfield
- Match Report: Notts County once again disappoint as Mansfield Town claim 2-0 win at Field Mill
- Stat Attack: Notts County prepare for trip to Mansfield Town
- PONcast Extra: Derby Day as Notts County head to Mansfield Town
- Further Notts County woe as key duo suffer injury setbacks
- Neal Ardley comments on Notts County's precedent in sacking managers
- Notts County part company with Harry Kewell after just 14 games in charge
- PONcast Episode 49: Neal Ardley appointment, Mansfield preview and Enzio Boldewijn injury
- ARLukomski: Notts County a letdown once again in the last 10 minutes in Carlisle United draw
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'fma awards'.
Found 1 result
Joe Jones posted a topic in Jimmy Sirrel StandCongratulations to Notts County's medical team for being nominated for the League Two Football Medical Association award of Medical & Science Team of the Year 2016-17. The FMA awards are about acknowledging medical teams at football clubs who have excelled in injury prevention, treatment and management and helped given their players the extra edge on the field. Notts are up against Luton and Plymouth in this year's awards, which take place at the Radisson Blu East Midlands Hotel next Saturday (click here for more information). So well done Notts, and let's hope "home advantage" at the awards serves us well! YOU PIES!
Pride of Nottingham is an independent fansite devoted to Notts County, the world’s oldest league football club. Created in 2013, it has served as a source of Magpie news, features, match previews, reports, analysis and interviews for more than three years.