- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- 'Poor for 80, decent for 10': ARLukomski on Northampton v Notts County
- 'So slow with our passing': ARLukomski's views on Notts at Aldershot
- Notts County fans' forum: Key points
- 'Outsmarted and ineffective': ARLukomski on Notts County v Barrow
- How important is Michael Doyle now to Notts County?
- How does it feel losing the World's Oldest Football League club tag?
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County's FA Cup win over Ebbsfleet
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County's clash with Hartlepool
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County's clash with Chesterfield
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County FA Cup win over Belper
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'gary deegan'.
Found 1 result
What's been happening in League Two over the last week? Here is Pride of Nottingham's round-up of the biggest League Two news from the last seven days. - Talented Coventry City winger Jodi Jones, 20, will miss the rest of the season with a cruciate ligament injury after being taken off on a stretcher in last week's draw with Stevenage. - Cambridge United boss Shaun Derry revealed midfielder Gary Deegan played three matches with a broken foot before finally succumbing to the injury, which is expected to rule him out for several weeks. - Former Crawley Town head coach Dermot Drummy died aged just 56, with his son Joe confirming the tragic news on social media. - Former Chelsea, Coventry City, Queens Park Rangers, Plymouth Argyle and Cambridge United full-back Allan Harris passed away aged 74. - Mansfield Town have begun work on a £2m training facility in Pleasley, which is expected to be completed by the start of next season. - Crawley Town head coach Harry Kewell insists that he 'loves the club and everything about it', a week after an incident in which he appeared to square up to one of his team's fans after an away defeat. - Swindon Town defender Ben Purkiss was elected chairman of the Professional Footballers' Association, taking over over from Sheffield FC player Ritchie Humphreys as the head of the football players' union. - Crewe Alexandra midfielder Ryan Wintle, 20, has signed a new two-and-a-half-year contract with the Cheshire club. He has made 11 appearances for his side this season but is currently out of action with a stress fracture of his tibia. Share your thoughts about this news roundup on Pride of Nottingham by signing up to the website, visiting the forum and joining in the chat with hundreds of fellow Notts County fans. Fancy showcasing your brand or business on Pride of Nottingham? Click here to find out more about sponsorship and advertising opportunities with us.