- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- Neal Ardley at Notts County - 12 months on
- ARLukomski on Notts County's meeting with Sutton United
- 'Poor for 80, decent for 10': ARLukomski on Northampton v Notts County
- 'So slow with our passing': ARLukomski's views on Notts at Aldershot
- Notts County fans' forum: Key points
- 'Outsmarted and ineffective': ARLukomski on Notts County v Barrow
- How important is Michael Doyle now to Notts County?
- How does it feel losing the World's Oldest Football League club tag?
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County's FA Cup win over Ebbsfleet
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County's clash with Hartlepool
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'goal of the month'.
Found 2 results
Notts County midfielder Noor Husin has picked up the February award for League Two Goal of the Month. The goal in question was the equaliser in County's 4-1 win over Crewe Alexandra on February 3. It saw the 21-year-old pick up the ball outside the box after a free kick had been poorly headed clear, before rifling home a superb long-range effort into the top-right corner. Husin, who beat Swindon Town's Matt Taylor and Cheltenham Town's Joe Morrell to the gong, was presented with the award at his club's training ground. "It's a good individual prize to win," he said. "I was up against some good goals so I'm delighted to win it. "I thought I would just try and hit it and keep it on target. Luckily it flew in the top corner!" The winners of the Sky EFL Goals of the Month are chosen by a fan poll on the Sky Sports website, with Pride of Nottingham sharing the link on its forum and on its social media pages, urging fans to vote. The shortlist for the poll is decided by a judging panel following suggestions from supporters via Twitter. The judging panel comprises of Sky Sports’ EFL expert Don Goodman, Sky Bet Sponsorship Executive Michael Holinski and EFL Senior Media Manager Rob Meaden. Share your thoughts about this news story on Pride of Nottingham by signing up to the website, visiting the forum and joining in the chat with hundreds of fellow Notts County fans. Fancy showcasing your brand or business on Pride of Nottingham? Click here to find out more about sponsorship and advertising opportunities with us.
Noor Husin's long-range piledriver for Notts County against Crewe Alexandra has been nominated for February's EFL League Two Goal of the Month! Here's the beauty in all its glory. Click here to go to the Sky Sports site and cast your vote!