- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- Time for Notts County to give fringe players a chance?
- Notts County fans pay tribute to Mick Vinter
- Alexlevy0908: Best and worst Notts County away days this season
- Notts Player in Focus: Michael Doyle
- Faces of PON: Notts County vs Dover Athletic
- Notts County vs Dover Athletic - So close in injury time
- How have the new Notts County owners done since taking over?
- Notts County vs Dagenham & Redbridge - Captain Fantastic
- Just how impressive is Notts County's signing of Kyle Wootton?
- Notts County complete permanent Kyle Wootton signing
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'graham horwood'.
Found 1 result
Kevin Nolan has described referee Graham Horwood as "an absolute shambles" following his performance in Notts County's 1-1 draw with Cheltenham Town on Tuesday night. The Magpies boss was unhappy with an incident in the 17th minute when Jon Stead was brought down by goalkeeper Scott Flinders in the box, only for a penalty not to be given. Stead went on to assist Terry Hawkridge for the game's opening goal shortly before the break, but the Robins equalised in the second half through Joe Morrell for a share of the spoils. "I don’t want to talk about referees but I am going to have to after that,” Nolan told the Nottingham Post. “He was an absolute shambles and I mean it. Everybody in the stadium knew it was a penalty and even their players ran past me and said ‘how did we get away with that’. “If that decision goes for us we could got 1-0 up and they are down to 10 men after a short space of time. “I am just so disappointed because they are the decisions you have to get right. “But I was delighted with the first half, and in the second half they changed system and threw everything at us. “I am delighted with the point, but I felt it should have been all three.” Share your thoughts about this news story on Pride of Nottingham by signing up to the website, visiting the forum and joining in the chat with hundreds of fellow Notts County fans. Fancy showcasing your brand or business on Pride of Nottingham? Click here to find out more about sponsorship and advertising opportunities with us.