- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- Time for Notts County to give fringe players a chance?
- Notts County fans pay tribute to Mick Vinter
- Alexlevy0908: Best and worst Notts County away days this season
- Notts Player in Focus: Michael Doyle
- Faces of PON: Notts County vs Dover Athletic
- Notts County vs Dover Athletic - So close in injury time
- How have the new Notts County owners done since taking over?
- Notts County vs Dagenham & Redbridge - Captain Fantastic
- Just how impressive is Notts County's signing of Kyle Wootton?
- Notts County complete permanent Kyle Wootton signing
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'injury news'.
Found 1 result
Notts County have been boosted by the return of Jon Stead for the trip to face Colchester United on Saturday. The 35-year-old, who triggered an extension this week which will see him with the Magpies for another season, missed the win over Coventry City. Winger Terry Hawkridge will also be available after being sidelined through a knock to allow Nolan more firepower at his disposal. “Jon trained on Thursday and the couple of days before that,” Nolan told the Nottingham Post. “He’s available for selection as well as Terry Hawkridge. “It was hard telling lads last year that they were not going to be in the 11, but it’s harder telling lads they are not going to be in the 18. "It just shows you the strength in depth we have got.” Share your thoughts about this news story on Pride of Nottingham by signing up to the website, visiting the forum and joining in the chat with hundreds of fellow Notts County fans. Fancy showcasing your brand or business on Pride of Nottingham? Click here to find out more about sponsorship and advertising opportunities with us.