- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- Notts County issue 2019/2020 retained list
- It's in the 'blood', Black and White Army Playoff Build-up
- Preview: The National League playoffs
- Can Notts County end nearly 30 years of hurt?
- Supporting Notts County in the Playoffs with fan flags
- 7 brand new exclusive Notts County mobile wallpapers
- Notts Season in Focus: 1997-98
- ARLukomski's verdict on Notts County's win over Eastleigh
- Faces of PON: Notts County vs Eastleigh
- Notts Player in Focus: Kyle Wootton
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'josh clackstone'.
Kevin Nolan has urged Premier League academy prospects to consider making switches to Football League teams, where they can get first-team action in challenging environments rather than remain in the "no-pressure" environment academies. The Notts County manager recruited a number of top-flight youngsters on loan in January, as Arsenal's Marc Bola, Hull City's Josh Clackstone and West Bromwich Albion's Tahvon Campbell switched to Meadow Lane. Bola has already spoken of how he is improving as a player on loan at Notts, and Nolan has echoed his sentiments, adding that the failure of Und
Josh Clackstone says he is happy to be getting first-team football at Notts County and hopes that the experience, as well as the help from older players, will benefit him when he returns to parent club Hull City. The 20-year-old full-back has impressed since his January loan move to Meadow Lane, putting in a good performance in Saturday's goalless draw with Yeovil Town. "They [Hull] wanted me to get games in the league and get used to first team football because I wasn't getting that back at Hull," Clackstone told the Nottingham Post. "You want to play regardless of where it is