- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- Notts County issue 2019/2020 retained list
- It's in the 'blood', Black and White Army Playoff Build-up
- Preview: The National League playoffs
- Can Notts County end nearly 30 years of hurt?
- Supporting Notts County in the Playoffs with fan flags
- 7 brand new exclusive Notts County mobile wallpapers
- Notts Season in Focus: 1997-98
- ARLukomski's verdict on Notts County's win over Eastleigh
- Faces of PON: Notts County vs Eastleigh
- Notts Player in Focus: Kyle Wootton
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'paul mace'.
Notts County chairman Alan Hardy has confirmed the names that will make up the club's new board of directors. BT Sport commentator Darren Fletcher is the most high-profile name to take up the role, with Jon Evener, main board director of construction consultancy Gleeds, and Macesport founder and MD Paul Mace also coming on board. Magpies CEO Jason Turner is also promoted to the board, taking on the role of Football Operations Director, alongside the club's financial director Corrine Rigby and commercial director Amanda Fletcher. Hardy told the official Notts site: "I am delighte
Alan Hardy has "completely transformed" Notts County since taking over the previously beleaguered club at the start of 2017, according to one of the new team sponsors. Macesport, based in Nottingham's Lace Market, have signed up to be the first name on the Magpies shirt following the announcement of the club's never-before-seen monthly sponsor arrangement. And lifelong Notts fan Paul Mace, who founded the company 12 years ago, has praised Hardy's work so far, urging other local companies to get involved. He told the Nottingham Post: "Without Alan, Notts County would no longer be