- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- Notts County issue 2019/2020 retained list
- It's in the 'blood', Black and White Army Playoff Build-up
- Preview: The National League playoffs
- Can Notts County end nearly 30 years of hurt?
- Supporting Notts County in the Playoffs with fan flags
- 7 brand new exclusive Notts County mobile wallpapers
- Notts Season in Focus: 1997-98
- ARLukomski's verdict on Notts County's win over Eastleigh
- Faces of PON: Notts County vs Eastleigh
- Notts Player in Focus: Kyle Wootton
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'william hill'.
Hello and welcome to episode 36 of the Pride of Nottingham PONcast, presented by Chris and JJ. In this week's episode we discuss Notts County's League Two draw with Grimsby Town - why couldn't the Magpies break down their opponents? We also look ahead to the weekend meeting against Cambridge United, the 23rd game of the season and an encounter against ex-Magpies boss Shaun Derry's current side. We then talk about Derry's time at Meadow Lane and whether things would have been different had he been given the resources that Kevin Nolan has at present. In addition we review the
Notts County have today announced that the shirts to be worn in Saturday's FA Cup second-round game with Oxford City will sport a William Hill Plus logo on the chest and a William Hill logo on the sleeve, plus there will be other branding around the stadium. Notts have previously done one-off shirt sponsor deals in cup games (Man City, Liverpool) but is doing it with a non-league side just a bit too far? That said, having Paragon (Hardy's company) as the default sponsor for cup games was a genius move... his own business gets promoted, but it's also a blank slate for the highest bidd