- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- Dag & Red vs Notts - A bit of urgency lacking
- Time for Notts County to give fringe players a chance?
- Notts County fans pay tribute to Mick Vinter
- Alexlevy0908: Best and worst Notts County away days this season
- Notts Player in Focus: Michael Doyle
- Faces of PON: Notts County vs Dover Athletic
- Notts County vs Dover Athletic - So close in injury time
- How have the new Notts County owners done since taking over?
- Notts County vs Dagenham & Redbridge - Captain Fantastic
- Just how impressive is Notts County's signing of Kyle Wootton?
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'william hill'.
Found 2 results
Hello and welcome to episode 36 of the Pride of Nottingham PONcast, presented by Chris and JJ. In this week's episode we discuss Notts County's League Two draw with Grimsby Town - why couldn't the Magpies break down their opponents? We also look ahead to the weekend meeting against Cambridge United, the 23rd game of the season and an encounter against ex-Magpies boss Shaun Derry's current side. We then talk about Derry's time at Meadow Lane and whether things would have been different had he been given the resources that Kevin Nolan has at present. In addition we review the season so far, including what we deem to have been the standout match and who we think has been the best player, and discuss the club's FA Cup shirt sponsorship with William Hill. All this and more only in episode 36 of the Pride of Nottingham PONcast! Share your thoughts about this PONcast episode on Pride of Nottingham by signing up to the website, visiting the forum and joining in the chat with hundreds of fellow Notts County fans. Fancy showcasing your brand or business on Pride of Nottingham? Click here to find out more about sponsorship and advertising opportunities with us.
Notts County have today announced that the shirts to be worn in Saturday's FA Cup second-round game with Oxford City will sport a William Hill Plus logo on the chest and a William Hill logo on the sleeve, plus there will be other branding around the stadium. Notts have previously done one-off shirt sponsor deals in cup games (Man City, Liverpool) but is doing it with a non-league side just a bit too far? That said, having Paragon (Hardy's company) as the default sponsor for cup games was a genius move... his own business gets promoted, but it's also a blank slate for the highest bidder. Thoughts on this deal?