- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- Stat Attack: Can Notts County end barren run with win over Tranmere Rovers?
- PONcast Episode 50: Notts v Mansfield, Kevin Nolan and coaching staff
- Kevin Nolan makes Notts County revelation
- The most expected defeat: ARLukomski talks Notts County against Mansfield
- Match Report: Notts County once again disappoint as Mansfield Town claim 2-0 win at Field Mill
- Stat Attack: Notts County prepare for trip to Mansfield Town
- PONcast Extra: Derby Day as Notts County head to Mansfield Town
- Further Notts County woe as key duo suffer injury setbacks
- Neal Ardley comments on Notts County's precedent in sacking managers
- Notts County part company with Harry Kewell after just 14 games in charge
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'world cup'.
Found 4 results
Tonight England wrap up their Group G campaign at the 2018 World Cup with a clash against Belgium in Kaliningrad. There was some anxiety beforehand about if England had to get a result to qualify against one of the most star-studded teams of the tournament, but with both sides having won both their group games so far, the pressure is very much off. Indeed, there is now a very weird scenario in which the losing team will arguably benefit more, as they will end up in the easier of the two knockout routes, and with Group H being so weak, it's not like facing the winner of that group will be an especially taxing prospect. So let's get your thoughts - how/where are you following the game? Who would you like Gareth Southgate to pick for his starting XI? Should England opt for a weakened team and perhaps even seek not to win (although that's very contentious ground and would lead to the team being pilloried by the press and potentially get in trouble with the FIFA overlords), or should victory always be sought?
So it's World Cup eve today, tomorrow the biggest football tournament on the planet gets underway! Let's get all your thoughts and opinions regarding the WC... what games are you looking forward to? Who will underachieve and overachieve? What's your favourite shirt? And of course who do you think will lift the shiny trophy come the end of it all?
What an evening it's been - already England Women reached the second round of the World Cup, and they've only gone one better by beating Norway and making the quarter-finals! Now, England have technically reached the quarters before, but in the past the competition was smaller and the second round was effectively the last eight. So, they've made history today, by beating a pretty good and highly-fancied Norway side 2-1 - and how good was Lucy Bronze's goal?! Absolute thunderbolt that will certainly be shown on the various social media channels in a few hours! Could this be the best England Women side we've ever had?
Pride of Nottingham is an independent fansite devoted to Notts County, the world’s oldest league football club. Created in 2013, it has served as a source of Magpie news, features, match previews, reports, analysis and interviews for more than three years.