- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- 'Poor for 80, decent for 10': ARLukomski on Northampton v Notts County
- 'So slow with our passing': ARLukomski's views on Notts at Aldershot
- Notts County fans' forum: Key points
- 'Outsmarted and ineffective': ARLukomski on Notts County v Barrow
- How important is Michael Doyle now to Notts County?
- How does it feel losing the World's Oldest Football League club tag?
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County's FA Cup win over Ebbsfleet
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County's clash with Hartlepool
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County's clash with Chesterfield
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County FA Cup win over Belper
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'captain'.
Found 1 result
Kevin Nolan has revealed that Richard Duffy will be Notts County's captain in Saturday's League Two opener against Colchester United. The defender held the armband for most of last season as Michael O'Connor was sidelined through a long-term injury. Now that O'Connor has left, Nolan has stated that Duffy will continue as skipper "for the foreseeable future" but says it's not a permanent appointment. “Richard Duffy will lead the team out on Saturday,” Nolan told the Nottingham Post. “I haven’t made my mind up who is going to be the club captain yet. “Richard stepped in so well last year for Ocky (during Michael O’Connor’s injury) that he will continue to do it for the foreseeable future until I actually pinpoint one. “It’s probably been the last thing I’ve been thinking of this week although people keep pushing me on it. “I expect him to do the job that he’s done since I came into the club, he’s been absolutely fantastic doing that.” Share your thoughts about this news story on Pride of Nottingham by signing up to the website, visiting the forum and joining in the chat with hundreds of fellow Notts County fans. Fancy showcasing your brand or business on Pride of Nottingham? Click here to find out more about sponsorship and advertising opportunities with us.