- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- Notts County vs Woking - Not a day for decision making
- ARLukomski's verdict on Notts County's FA Trophy win at Yeovil
- Faces of PON: Notts County vs Chesterfield
- Second half dominance: ARLukomski on Notts County v Chesterfield
- Dag & Red vs Notts - A bit of urgency lacking
- Time for Notts County to give fringe players a chance?
- Notts County fans pay tribute to Mick Vinter
- Alexlevy0908: Best and worst Notts County away days this season
- Notts Player in Focus: Michael Doyle
- Faces of PON: Notts County vs Dover Athletic
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'captain'.
Found 1 result
Kevin Nolan has revealed that Richard Duffy will be Notts County's captain in Saturday's League Two opener against Colchester United. The defender held the armband for most of last season as Michael O'Connor was sidelined through a long-term injury. Now that O'Connor has left, Nolan has stated that Duffy will continue as skipper "for the foreseeable future" but says it's not a permanent appointment. “Richard Duffy will lead the team out on Saturday,” Nolan told the Nottingham Post. “I haven’t made my mind up who is going to be the club captain yet. “Richard stepped in so well last year for Ocky (during Michael O’Connor’s injury) that he will continue to do it for the foreseeable future until I actually pinpoint one. “It’s probably been the last thing I’ve been thinking of this week although people keep pushing me on it. “I expect him to do the job that he’s done since I came into the club, he’s been absolutely fantastic doing that.” Share your thoughts about this news story on Pride of Nottingham by signing up to the website, visiting the forum and joining in the chat with hundreds of fellow Notts County fans. Fancy showcasing your brand or business on Pride of Nottingham? Click here to find out more about sponsorship and advertising opportunities with us.