Pride of Nottingham is the leading supporter-run Notts County website on the Internet.
Although we support a team steeped in tradition and history, there is nothing old-fashioned about the way we operate on our site.
Everything we do is done using the latest technology, and everything about the site is extensively researched and planned to maximise interaction with and exposure to the public.Our content is second to none and the constant excellent feedback from our followers confirms this.
Pride of Nottingham has grown to the point that it is now the perfect showcase for your brand, so with the 2017/18 League Two season well underway, now is the perfect time for you to come on board!
Become a dedicated Pride of Nottingham sponsor and be part of one of the best and most popular online platforms in the country.
The Pride of Nottingham Sponsorship Package is as follows:
- Universal banner link placed just above the site's footer (will be visible across the website)
- Added to our partners page with details about company, logo and clickable link to your website in addition to a 'find out more' link (if services warrant such page) to a dedicated page which talks about the company in further detail and provides contact/location information
- Logo included in video content published on PON’s YouTube channel named as sponsor/partner (Meet the Fans, Opposition View, Aftermath, Match Preview, Tactics and Specials)
- Mention within the PONcast upon rotation
- Exclusive article published on PON about your company/service, along with video and potential interview for our site.
- Included in our newsletters as a sponsor/partner
- Two exclusive promotional adverts placed across our popular social media channels (we will also share news/offers for free from our own personal accounts, and may share additional information across PON)
Why should I sponsor PON?
Here are a few reasons:
- 2,500 unique views per day
- 850,000 hits per month
- Record hits in one day of 35,256 (8 August 2017)
- Total article views: 1,168,000 and counting!
- Fully SEO optimised
- Featured on NewsNow
- Fully responsive
- State of the art server
- Neat, aesthetically pleasing, modern layout
- Content easy to find
- Social media links
- Sections to cover every subject, Notts County related or otherwise
- 775 members and steadily growing
- More than 5,000 topics
- More than 70,000 posts
- Record of 373 members online at same time
- Facebook - Approx 2,500 followers; average reach of 5,000 per day
- Twitter - Approx 1,400 followers; average reach of 11,000 impressions per day
- Instagram - Approx 450 followers
PON TV (YouTube):
- 127 subscribers and growing
- Tens of thousands of views across videos and counting
- Professional quality using the latest state-of-the-art equipment
- Fan interviews (Meet the Fans)
- Player interviews
- Atmospheric, passionate videos (Our Club, Our Passion)
Not only is Pride of Nottingham an established force within the Notts County community and one of the best-known supporter-run websites in the country, but we now have the potential to establish a partnership and grow together with and alongside you.
So come on board, join the Pride of Nottingham community and raise the profile and reputation of your brand!
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or drop us a message on the site or on social media today!
Pride of Nottingham is an independent fansite devoted to Notts County, the world’s oldest league football club. Created in 2013, it has served as a source of Magpie news, features, match previews, reports, analysis and interviews for more than three years.
Enjoy our content? Want to help us grow? Your donation will go a long way towards improving the site!