- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- Neal Ardley at Notts County - 12 months on
- ARLukomski on Notts County's meeting with Sutton United
- 'Poor for 80, decent for 10': ARLukomski on Northampton v Notts County
- 'So slow with our passing': ARLukomski's views on Notts at Aldershot
- Notts County fans' forum: Key points
- 'Outsmarted and ineffective': ARLukomski on Notts County v Barrow
- How important is Michael Doyle now to Notts County?
- How does it feel losing the World's Oldest Football League club tag?
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County's FA Cup win over Ebbsfleet
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County's clash with Hartlepool
At Pride of Nottingham we are proud to call ourselves a fan community – we are independent, driven by passion and we are proud to support our club, Notts County.
We are happy to stick our heads out and declare ourselves the biggest Notts fan platform on the internet - we boast a state-of-the-art website, a thriving forum, three social media channels, and even multimedia in the form of PON TV, our YouTube channel, and the PONcast.
Our bread and butter, however, is our written content. Featuring the latest news, in-depth analysis, opinion pieces which aren't afraid to be controversial if need be, match previews, match reports and interviews - we boast some of the best Notts-related written content on the net.
If you enjoy reading content on Pride of Nottingham or contributing opinions on our forum and fancy writing an article yourself, we would be delighted to hear from you.
We are eager for our fans to contribute articles sharing their thoughts on any aspect of Notts, from how the team is performing on the pitch and in the league, to behind-the-scenes matters, to reminiscing about things in the past such as legendary players or amazing matches.
The vast majority of our articles will edge into four-figure views, so if you fancy showcasing your writing to literally thousands of Notts fans, local and worldwide, then Pride of Nottingham is the place for you to do so.
To find our more, get in touch with PON today by emailing email@example.com, and let us be the platform for your talent!