- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- Match Report: Notts County triumph over Mansfield Town
- Sir Charlie Palmer Day: When Notts County got the better of Nottingham Forest
- Notts County back on track in superb win over Forest Green
- Faces of PON: Notts County fans witness improved performance against Lincoln City
- Notts County brace themselves for yet more Mansfield fans for derby
- ARLukomski: Much better as Notts County draw with Lincoln City
- Notts County make the most of transfer deadline day
- Busy transfer deadline day for Notts County
- Notts County sign Craig Mackail-Smith on loan from Wycombe
- Be in the running to win Pride of Nottingham merch!
Forum Terms & Rules
Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below.
To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser. Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email.
We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board.
Pride of Nottingham is an independent fansite devoted to Notts County, the world’s oldest league football club. Created in 2013, it has served as a source of Magpie news, features, match previews, reports, analysis and interviews for more than three years.