- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- Stat Attack: Notts County seek their first league win of 2018/19 season against Newport County
- Lozzle1: 'Kevin Nolan must be given time at Notts County'
- Kevin Nolan: 'Yeovil Town loss poorest Notts County performance I have seen at Meadow Lane'
- Kevin Nolan: 'Notts County players will not be pointing fingers at each other'
- Kevin Nolan questions Notts County "desire" against Yeovil Town
- ARLukomski: Notts County a complete embarrassment against Yeovil Town
- Match Report: Notts County clowns ripped apart by Yeovil Town
- Kevin Nolan cancels day off for Notts County following "unacceptable" Yeovil Town rout
- Kevin Nolan: 'Kristian Dennis could start for Notts County against Yeovil Town'
- Kevin Nolan "delighted" with Notts County performance at Middlesbrough
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available in our footer and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Log files are maintained and analysed of all requests for files on this website's web servers. Log files do not capture personal information but do capture the user's IP address, which is automatically recognised by our web servers.
Our Commitment to Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13. However, with parental permission we will grant the use of our website for children and work towards keeping all members safe.
This website does not store any information that would, on its own, allow us to identify individual users of this service without their permission. Any cookies that may be used by this website are used either solely on a per session basis or to maintain user preferences. Cookies are not shared with any third parties.
Pride of Nottingham - Notts County Community has no official connection to Notts County football club, however we do have written permission from the club to use the clubs trademark logo/badge and Images which are copyrighted to the club. We will remove items If requested by the club or legal football authorities within a reasonable period, usually within 24 hours but in some circumstances it may take longer. No infringement of any copyrights or personal properties has been intended by our site.