Enoch Showunmi No.9

BenBlyth

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  53
  • Days Won:  1

I really would like to see Enoch Showunmi get a start. A large proportion of Notts fans seem to hate him even though he hasn't had a real chance to show us what he can do. He's made a total of 3 starts for us which for a number 9 striker is quite frankly disappointing. He comes on as a sub, puts in a whole lot of effort, wins the ball, creates chances but doesn't seem to have enough match time to settle into the team. I know we have a lot of strikers but Showunmi is always the one who seems to be left out of the picture by fans and Keith Curle.

Role on next game,

Ben

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,962
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

When it was rumoured we had put an offer of 200k (I believe it was) many of our fans thought he would be the answer, it's a strange one. Player can be loved, then find himself having fans against him, I don't really get why. He's a strong player, maybe not a 20 goal a season player but he gives us options. He seemed to do well when he came on at Shrewsbury.

I too, would like to see him feature. With big Chris most likely departing, maybe he will?

I hope so, Big Chris is slightly disappointing, played well to start with but has got worse. I hope Enoch can get a run in the side, he shows so much energy!

• Content Count:  43
  • Days Won:  2

Disappointed with thehastag in his tweet earlier '#couldntbearsed' and whilst I wouldn't take his tweets too seriously, I do agree the chap hasn't had any chance at all to show what he can do.

Strikers will be the theme in January with some players departing and for me, Enoch could see a bigger role.

He tweeted about being happy to sit on the beach because of the night before, I could only assume he meant he had been celebrating. I wouldn't take too much offense to it, he seems to poke fun at himself and whereas it does show a level of disrespect to do such, as mentioned above. I don't his intention were to offend the fans, he seems to be very open with us. He's probably the most active with tweeting fans or re-tweeting them :P

We need someone like him, I'd take Delroy on if only for the fact he could bulldoze his way through. Enoch has similar qualities, just happens to be a better scorer.

Are you talking about the Enoch Showunmi twitter account? I think its a fake because when he came to Notts he tweeted he didn't want to work alongside a murderer (Lee Hughes). I don't think he'd actually tweet that! Oh and it says Parody in the info box ha!

I don't know how I missed that! (obviously I am blind)

That solves the mystery behind the tweets, the openly joking about himself. I don't think other fans know, there's someone always replies after someone hurls abuse at him.

Archived